Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our little fishy


Since I forgot my camera at the first swim meet... here is the footage from her meet today. She swam 5 events. The 50 backstroke, the 100 IM, the 50 freestyle, and the 100 freestyle. She did awesome! Then at the end she was part of a freestyle relay with all older girls and she really enjoyed that. This video is of her 50 freestyle. You can see she gets a bit of a bad start but then smokes them anyway... She is in the middle lane. And the pool actually goes a lot farther than it looks in the video. It gets hard to see with the bad light... So here is a picture of her starting her 100 freestyle and you can see her start is a lot improved! (middle lane again) And in this next video you get to see her butterfly at the start of her 100 IM. She is in the lane closest to the camera. Extremely hard to swim, but she is doing great! I know I would definitely be eating her bubbles.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She's great Angie! You are right, our kids would have so much fun playing together, they've got so much in common. I really wished we lived closer!

Sara said...

Love to see what you are up to! Happy 8th to Hannah!!! Look forward to seeing baptism pics! Sara

Sara said...

Yes we will be in Utah for New years (27-2nd). You can leave as long as comments as you want to. I love em!