There is a really fun pumpkin patch north of us in Norman we took the kids to a couple weeks before Halloween. There was a corn maze, petting zoo, huge hay climbing structures and pipe slides that were pretty slick, hay rides, and a tricycle race track. I really need to start blogging these things quicker so I remember more about it... but I do remember the kids actually starting to wonder if we were ever going to get out of the corn maze and if we really were going to be eating corn for dinner like mom and dad kept telling them we were going to have to do since we were lost... At the end they got to pick out their pumpkins and unfortunately I deleted those pictures with out realizing it. Oh well. It was a super fun family activity!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Pumpkin patch
There is a really fun pumpkin patch north of us in Norman we took the kids to a couple weeks before Halloween. There was a corn maze, petting zoo, huge hay climbing structures and pipe slides that were pretty slick, hay rides, and a tricycle race track. I really need to start blogging these things quicker so I remember more about it... but I do remember the kids actually starting to wonder if we were ever going to get out of the corn maze and if we really were going to be eating corn for dinner like mom and dad kept telling them we were going to have to do since we were lost... At the end they got to pick out their pumpkins and unfortunately I deleted those pictures with out realizing it. Oh well. It was a super fun family activity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment