Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Names

Thank you for all the help! And for voting on my poll... the Amalie name on there is a really old name my mom told me about from doing family history. I would want to say it Ah-may-lie but every time I ask someone how they would pronounce it I get something different, so I think that name is out. No fun to explain your name once or twice a day for your entire life... keep the ideas or the encouragement of one of my ideas coming!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow...I just voted on your poll (the 7th to do so) and it is close!! Good luck. I voted for Meg by the way, but if you don't take it...I just might for my next girl!!! :) If I can convince Nick, that is....
Love you!! wish we lived closer, especially for Julia and Baby Girl Whiting.