I was tagged by my sister Beeks and I can't figure out how to get the underline off right now... anyway, here goes:
5 things I did 10 years ago
(I actually checked my planner from 1998)
1. Went with my good friend Marja to the MTC to see her off on her mission to Brazil
2. Turned in a research paper for my english class at BYU
3. Went running around BYU campus
4. Lived at King Henry for spring term and had lots of fun dance parties with my roomies (Lori, Amber, Minds)
5. Wrote letter to Derrick on his mission in Puerto Rico :)
5 things on my to do list
1. clean my bathroom
2. organize baby girl clothes
3. figure out whats for dinner
4. weed my flower bed
5. go into labor!!!
5 favorite snacks/food
1. fried chicken strips ( just lately)
2. homemade fruit salad
3. rice crispie treats
4. ice cream (anything vanilla based with caramel, nuts or oreos) (or chocolate malts)
5. guacamole dip
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Take a trip with my family to Jerusalem and stay at the BYU Jerusalem Center
2. Pay off our house
3. Pay off my kids' college
4. Hire a maid to scrub my house once a week
5. Put the rest in a diversified portfolio of mutual funds and live off the interest (Derrick helped me with that one)
5 bad habits
1. Leaving clean clothes in piles on my bed
2. Sticking things in cupboards that don't belong there
3. Leaving the nailpolish on my toenails too long
4. Stating my opinion when it wasn't asked for
5. Letting David stay in my bed when he comes in at 3 in the morning
5 places I have lived
1. Suamico, Wisconsin (Green Bay suburb)
2. Provo, Utah
3. Rancho Cucamonga, California
4. Ardmore, Oklahoma
5. Duncan, Oklahoma
5 people I tag
1. Sara Smart
2. Lori Oehler
3. Lisa Redding
4. Scott and Natalie
5. Hannah Whiting (she will do it on our blog)
1 comment:
that was fun to read. i hope #5 on your list of things to do happens soon. :) and yes, we're finding flights to WA...nick's sister (who adopted a baby) is being sealed to her baby (she and her husband) on july 12. we got our tickets this morning..flying southwest.
Post a Comment