5 things I did 10 years ago
1.i lived in heven.(i wasent born yet)
2.
3.
4.
5.
5 things on my to do list
1.clean my room(i do that every day)
2. play
3.have a icee
4.jump on the tramplen
5. eat dinner
5 favorite snacks/food
1. icees
2. cookies
3. ice cream
4. hiwen hay stakes
5. saled(with baken
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. have a big house
2. not clean my room
3. have a swimming pool
4. have a tapleen
5. have a swingset
5 bad habits
1. being fusy wen i am tired
2. that is it
3.
4.
5.
5 places I have lived
1. springville utah
2. provo utah
3. califoria
4. ardmore ok
5. duncan ok
5 people I tag
1. angie and derrick
2. that is it
3.
4.
5.
1 comment:
hi hannah!! i want your to do list. :) just kidding. you are cute. ben says hi.
Post a Comment