Help!!!
The only names I have come up with for our girl to be born in about a month and a week are :
Margaret (my gramma's name and we could call her Meg) and Grace.
Now, when I talk about it with Derrick he isn't sold on either name. I am getting nervous and I am ready for ideas from anyone. I have looked and looked in baby name books, but I just don't know. I want the name to match with Hannah, Joey and David... and now I am asking for ideas from you. Got any good ideas???
7 comments:
I love the Margaret/Meg idea. I had a roommate named meg and her real name was margaret. hmmm... here's some to think about:
sarah
naomi
emmalee
leah
I LOVE GRACE! And I really like Becky's idea of EmmaLee...I'll let you know if I can think of any others....
I love Margaret, it's a beautiful name, and Meg sounds so cute. Plus you just can't beat family names.
I vote for Margaret. Plus, I LOVE Meg. Its tough to decide.. So i think Rashawnda would be best. I cant beleive that you are due so soon..I need to call you! Love you!
Angie I love Grace and meg, but for Derrick I think these old fashioned names are cute...
Emmie (Emmaline)
Kate
Libby
maybe that will get the creative juices flowing. Love Sara
Hi Friend! How are you!? What a darling family you have. I love the name Meg. It's my fav of those by far. SO cute!
We have both voted on our own and funny that we chose the same name!! I'm sure whatever name you decide she will fit perfectly in you family. I noticed Uncle Lee hasn't added one of his unique names to the suggestions! Good Luck with everything.
Post a Comment