Friday, June 20, 2008

We love you Daddy!

Since we are about to do the new baby thing all over again I thought I would post
pictures of all our babies with Derrick for his (late) Father's Day tribute! He is the best and I couldn't have hoped for a better Daddy for our kids.

They LOVE him for many reasons, but these are the reasons they mentioned today...

I asked each, " Why do you love your Daddy?"

Hannah said wide eyed and right away, "Because when you're gone he takes us to Kiddieland!!" (a small amusement park here where we live)

Joey has a fever today and doesn't feel well so he did not want to answer questions, but Ill ask him another time...

And David said, "Because!" and then a few minutes later he said, "Mommy, mommy, I love playing with my Daddy" So cute. Here is the picture from this years father's day.

We love you Daddy!!

No comments: