We love soccer! Hannah is playing on a team this year that has goalies and the field is huge! So are the goals. She can definitely tell the field is bigger because of how tired and sweaty she is after the games. She got to play goalie last week so that is the green goalie shirt they wear. She did great!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Soccer season started!
We love soccer! Hannah is playing on a team this year that has goalies and the field is huge! So are the goals. She can definitely tell the field is bigger because of how tired and sweaty she is after the games. She got to play goalie last week so that is the green goalie shirt they wear. She did great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I realized today that I hadn't added your blog to the friends list on my blog (although I swear I did this ages ago)and when I tried to do it from my work computer at lunch today, it wouldn't let me. I will get you on there soon I promise. I hope you hadn't noticed and if you had, I hope we are still friends anyway.
Cute family picture!! Is that tin cup in the back ground? We just went to St. George last weekend to watch Scott run the Marathon and Julie and Adam went with us. It made me remember OUR Las Vegas trip! Fun memories! We can't wait for Christmas! Britt will be SO excited to see Hannah again!
Post a Comment