Monday, September 28, 2009

My amazing husband/crepe night


Sunday I went visit teaching for almost 4 hours leaving Derrick with all the kids and dinnertime. I was very impressed when I came home and he had whole wheat bread baking in the oven and Crepes on the table for dinner!! Is he amazing or what! That's not even all. He then reported to me how while I was gone the kids were helping clean and he even had them organized enough that Joey was in charge of the living room and giving people little jobs to do in there, and then Hannah was in charge of the kitchen and she got to give the orders of what everyone was to do in there. No fighting, no whining. Wow, I really need to get out of the house more often and let him do his thing. Here is Grace when I got home eating a powdered sugar crepe. Actually she was just playing with the powdered sugar but when she realized it tasted good she started licking the plate relentlessly. So cute!

No comments: