This video is of David and the kids the morning of his birthday. We put them to bed in our room and put up his bunk beds so when he woke up he would have them with his presents. The week before his birthday he kept talking about bunk beds as what he wanted for his birthday. I thought it was strange and a little bit out of nowhere, but I was happy to fulfill his wishes because it freed up quite a lot of space in their room. When he came in, it was a little anti climatic because I was expecting him to be so excited about the bunk bed, but I figured out later that I think he was expecting me to put up crepe paper for his birthday and I didn't because I was consumed with getting the bunkbed put up and getting the room moved around appropriately so it was ready for the morning. oh well, it was a great day even without crepe paper. :) After I was done taking this video I asked him, "David where is your bunk bed?" and he looked under him like he was sitting on it and said, "What's a bunk bed?" HA!! Happy 4th David!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Happy 4th David!
This video is of David and the kids the morning of his birthday. We put them to bed in our room and put up his bunk beds so when he woke up he would have them with his presents. The week before his birthday he kept talking about bunk beds as what he wanted for his birthday. I thought it was strange and a little bit out of nowhere, but I was happy to fulfill his wishes because it freed up quite a lot of space in their room. When he came in, it was a little anti climatic because I was expecting him to be so excited about the bunk bed, but I figured out later that I think he was expecting me to put up crepe paper for his birthday and I didn't because I was consumed with getting the bunkbed put up and getting the room moved around appropriately so it was ready for the morning. oh well, it was a great day even without crepe paper. :) After I was done taking this video I asked him, "David where is your bunk bed?" and he looked under him like he was sitting on it and said, "What's a bunk bed?" HA!! Happy 4th David!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute!!!
Oh my goodness, that video is so cute. Your pictures make me wish my kids had summer birthdays, no parties at the park for us:(.
Post a Comment