"I hope Derrick was there" was one of the first things rangi said after the game especially after his last two BYU games. We were so excited...national championship?!
Great day to be a cougar indeed! I think I was the lone cougar fan in the sooner section. It was a little scary at first, but so exciting once the game got going. I hope your kids do plenty of bragging at school today:)
4 comments:
our very first comment was "Derrick is out of his mind excited right now;) Go BYU!!!!!Hehe!
YAY!!
"I hope Derrick was there" was one of the first things rangi said after the game especially after his last two BYU games. We were so excited...national championship?!
Great day to be a cougar indeed! I think I was the lone cougar fan in the sooner section. It was a little scary at first, but so exciting once the game got going. I hope your kids do plenty of bragging at school today:)
Post a Comment