Where have I been the past month???
I've been busy kissing, cuddling, nursing, burping, protecting, sleeping, not sleeping, taking pictures, not cooking, and remembering how to do things one handed. I just LOVE this little baby. Is she the cutest thing???
We just got back from a week in Houston with my sister. Gracie got to meet all her cousins (minus 2 in Utah) and I got to have one more week of not making dinner and getting to rest during the day when she sleeps. THANK YOU Wendi and Ryan!!
I just LOVE this baby!
The good news of returning home is that she weighed 9 pounds on Monday when I took her in. This is good because at her 2 week mark she was still under weight from her birthweight by 6 ounces. Not so much to worry about, but Im just glad over the week she beefed up to her 9 lbs. cute little peanut of herself. Horray for Grace and horray that I will finally start her on a schedule of eating rather than on demand craziness! :)
But, you just gotta love her....
No comments:
Post a Comment