
Hannah and Joey started school last Thursday the 14th (does that seem early to anyone else??). Hannah is now in 1st grade and Joey is in Kindergarten (full day!!!). Hannah has enjoyed taking care of him at school since they get to eat lunch at the same time and have lunch recess together.

This is after school their first day. I let them take the bus home since it usually it beats us to our house if I wait in the huge line to pick them up. Well, it is a new bus driver this year, and I guess he really got messed up because they didn't get home until 4:30 and last year hannah got home at 3:40. So, my neighbor Sara and I were waiting outside when they got home with a sign and cupcakes to welcome them home. (thanks sara!)

Hannah decided to get her ears pierced on Saturday and we decided to let her since we think she is big enough to take care of them herself. Doesn't she look pretty?

HELLO! From Grace who is now one month old, 9 lbs. 8 oz. and 21 and a half inches long!!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! How fun to go to 1st grade and kindergarten. Love Hannah's earings!! I would love to come to grace's blessing. Wish we lived closer. :( Love ya!@ :)
The bus that sounds so nice!!! Yeah if you think August 14th sounds early next year we start on August 10th!!! That is too early in my opinion we haven't even started this year yet. The kids look cute, Livi is so excited for kindergarten, she only goes half day and Rigdon is done at 2:40 so our day seems a lot shorter than yours. Enjoy!!! Have a great day! Love sara
Hannah is so grown up! It's amazing how time flies!! Your family is gorgeous.
Your kiddo's look so cute all ready for school, I can't believe how quickly they are growing. I just noticed that Madalyn has the same lunch box as Hannah.
Post a Comment