Saturday, July 19, 2008

Presenting.....

Grace Margaret Whiting

July 17, 2008
6:35 p.m.
8lbs. 11oz.
18 in.

7 comments:

lori said...

Yippee! Congrats Angie..she is beautiful. I am thinking about you! Live you guys.

Chris said...

Biolo!

She looks like a keeper...adorable like her siblings! Congrats you guys! P.s. I am so glad we can keep in touch with blogs. Love you!

Kimmie

Marja said...

What a little doll she is! Love the name too. Congratulations to the whole Whiting clan!

Lisa said...

Congratulations guys, she is absolutely beautiful. You're a lucky mama!

Sara said...

Angie and family, CONGRATS she is darling I almost started crying (remember I am pregnant) I am so glad Hannah got a sister!!! Love Sara

Snelders said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful. I sure wish we lived closer so our kids could get to know each other better. Who knows, maybe our next transfer will be your direction.

Natalie said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!!! We love her name too--good choice! I bet Hannah is so excited to have another girl in the family! Yeah--someone to play barbies with! We wish you all the best.