Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coming along...

Here is my garden in the works. This is all the stuff I am mixing to make the dirt.
Here are my boxes. I was having fun with the drill! And the weedblock will hopefully make gardening without weeds something in my future.
Once the wind dies down and I can fill them with my mix, I will be planting spinach, potatoes, lettuce, onions and beets. Then when it is warm enough I will really go crazy. Exciting stuff! Joey can't wait to plant!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Angie, did you guys make those boxes? I'm so excited to see how these turn out, your kids are going to have so much fun.

Becky said...

so fun!! it looks great!

Sara said...

Angie you are amazing!!! Yes I have heard about square foot gardening but you are taking it to a new level, ( I thought it was for people who didn't have much space, you look like you have tons!!!) I can't believe you made all those boxes. And for the record I LOVE to garden too and just the other day I decided that I was going to plant only ONE Tomato and ONE zucchini so that I would be sure to have success. Nothing like setting my sights too high! Good Luck and keep us all posted. Sara