Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Funny
So, last Saturday we were in the city (oklahoma city) to go to the temple, etc. and we ate dinner at Cici's pizza, which if your not familiar is an all you can eat pizza place with a little bit of a salad bar and pasta. Anyway, about halfway through our dinner, my chair mysteriously slips out from under me and I find myself on my way to the floor. It's funny how while your in these situations you actually have time to think, because I remember thinking, "okay, I'm going down, I better let go of trying to grab the table, because it will all come down with me if I don't let go." So, then I let go of the table and completed the fall. (I had a skirt on.) Instead of laughing at myself right away I had to take care of Grace who started to cry at seeing her mother on the floor. Derrick reminded me later while I was laughing uncontrollably at myself, that it was perfect how the chair slid out first and made a loud terrible crashing sound so everyone had to look and see how I went down slowly after it with the crashing of a couple of plates with me. Unfortunately, there is no video to go with this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! we must be sisters.......
Post a Comment