HEY!
Has anyone heard of square foot gardening? Well, I am giving it a try this year, so any and all of my free time has been devoted to planning, building and reading all about my attempt at having a garden. Something about the first warm day after winter just makes me want to plant something. So, stay tuned for some pictures. The kids are so excited about it, they each got to pick out a seed packet that they wanted to plant. Joey picked sweet corn, Hannah picked mixed flowers and David picked watermelon. He also picked a pack of beets because from the picture on the outside it looked like a lollypop to him. I think he is hoping to grow some candy... little does he know that I'm planning some extremely vitamin rich fresh salads for dinner this summer!!! Yipee!
1 comment:
that is very exciting! i'm excited to see pics. and hear how everything turns out. i hope to do one soon, too. we cleared a spot for it at least. :)
love you!
Post a Comment