Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat


Well, with another successful Halloween under our belts we have enough candy to last us 2 years and the kids are all worn completely out in their beds.



Grace was a turtle for her Halloween debut which turned out very cute since she loves laying on her belly and she is pulling her legs in and pushing them out. She is even rolling over (not right away, it takes her a little time) and so it is just so cute to see her in this costume. She fell asleep early and slept about half the time in the stroller.
David finally decided on Spiderman for his evening wear. It was a toss up between Spiderman, Mr. Incredible (from last year) and a bumblebee. All very cute, but I'm glad he went with spiderman just to be different from last year and it was too warm outside to be the bee. He was very polite, said "trick or treat" at just the right time and always followed up with a "thank you" and walked away with a "happy halloween!!". So I was proud of my polite little spiderman.
I was most impressed with Joey's costume this year because it cost only 4 dollars for the white sheet and the white hair and face looked really cool. The best part was that he took his scooter along and so you just saw this white ghost flying by on his way to the next house. Very fun, and fun to be out of the "superhero" stage.
Hannah decided to be a witch this year along with her best friend Kate. Kate also is our neighbor, and our other neighbor Jillian coincidently was a witch as well. Obviously originality of her costume was not overly important. :) But they all trick or treated together and it was very cute. Of course she loved the make up I let her wear:) I'm looking forward to a major sugar hangover in the morning, but Ill hope for the best. :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! Hannah looks all grown up with make up. :) I love the picture of Joey flying on his scooter. And David is cute! And the little turtle!! Adorable. :)

Natalie said...

Your kids are all SO SO adorable in their costumes! This was the 1st year my daughter wouldn't let me near her with make-up! I'm glad somebody's daughter likes to get all fancy. Is it a coincidence that Joey has the biggest trick-or-treat bag or was he planning ahead? It looks like perfect weather for trick-or-treating. We were very lucky to have excellent weather in Boise as well! Little Grace looks like the sweetest turtle I've ever seen! Happy Halloween!

Lisa said...

I love all the costumes, but the ghost on a scooter is just awesome!

Snelders said...

I love the first picture on the blog. Very nice. Great costumes too. Too bad BYU's game didn't turn out better. Good year though, the game against the Utes will be great. It is always a good game anyway, but this year a lot more is riding on it.