Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mommy's Haircut



Hi everyone, this is Grace. Today mommy took me with her to get her haircut. I slept for her really nicely in my car seat all the way to the salon, and all the way home, but I sure didn't want to miss any of the action while we were there. As mommy was walking in I decided to make my presence known by filling my diaper for all to hear. I really couldn't help it that it missed the diaper and went sliding into the car seat and down my leg. Talk about a funny feeling. But boy, she sure did take care of me and clean me up nicely. Well, I started to feel a little left out with her talking to some strange lady so I soon told mommy I needed to be nursed. That always makes me feel better. Then I got to watch while this lady combed my mom's hair really straight and chopped it all off! She looked so silly! So I smiled at her a lot and comforted her with my cooing. Pretty soon I got tired of watching her fuss over my mom so much and then all these ladies kept thinking they could get me to stop crying by passing me around. Luckily I got my mom back while she was standing (I love it when she holds me standing) and then she had to put me back into my carseat that kindof smelled bad. How dare she??? But once she had me on the road again, I decided to give her a break and look at my eyelids for a while. Now when I look at Mommy, she looks a little different, but thats okay, she is still #1 in my book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a cute blog post!!! What a fun experience. FUnny, when I last got my hair cut, Julia decided she needed to nurse, too. THe thing you wear while they cut your hair is nice for nursing though. :) I wanna see a picture of how long your hair was before it was cut...it's been awhile since I've seen you. It's a cute hair cut by the way!! I like it. :) Do you??? I wish you could have come with Derrick. Miss you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that wasn't supposed to say advance...it was supposed to say becky.... nick must have been signed on to gmail or something??
love,
Beeks :)