Monday, October 13, 2008

andy alligators






I just wanted to get these pictures up of our fun time at Andy Alligators in Norman 2 Saturdays ago. Talk about a fun place... go carts that Hannah and Joey could drive by themselves... bumper boats that you squirt water at each other with... mini-bowling with mini bowling balls... mini golf.... and then everything from Chuck E Cheeses inside including tickets and stuff for the kids to "buy" with their tickets. I think Derrick liked the bumper boats best. I have never in our 8 years of marriage heard him laugh so hard for so long as David and I cornered him in our boat and squirted him mercilessly. The kids just had a blast. The looks on their faces as they drove the go karts by themselves was priceless... especially Joes face because I know he just felt so old doing it... but then another one of the highlights was when David hit the jackpot on one of those games inside and watched 50 tickets come out for him. He had been watching older kids with big bunches of tickets coming out of the machine and I knew in his little mind he was just waiting for his turn to get so many which I thought would never come, but I was so glad he hit the jackpot and he got so many. Nothing like getting them accoustomed to gambling is what I say... HA! Anyway, Hannah bought these sunglasses that made her think she was Sharpay from High School Musical... it was very funny.

1 comment:

Snelders said...

This looks fun. I think I remember that laugh from years ago. We had some good times. Congratulations on 8 years of marriage. Our 8 years came in May, and we both relate to what you wrote, other than the fall colors, of course, no fall colors in may.