Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Joey!!

Joe turned the big 5 today! I think it has been a great day for him. We started with presents first thing in the morning. He got some really fun toys and we have let him pick all the activities of the day. He has his grandparents in town taking care of his mother in preparation for his baby sister who was supposed to be here by now, so it has been especially fun being able to celebrate his big day with them. They took us all out for dinner at a place that he got to pick (he ordered salad and we decided he takes after his Grampa Biolo).
He wanted to jump on the trampoline with water balloons and the sprinkler. They had a blast!
One of his favorite presents is his new basketball hoop with his own basketball to shoot with. Pretty good follow through, I'd say. (I've already taught him everything I know... ) :) Needless to say his Daddy is going to be enjoying that present as much as he is.
What would a birthday be without a blowing out the candles picture?!? Tomorrow will be another birthday for a little sister so stay tuned for next post.....

1 comment:

Marja said...

How exciting for Joey! It sounds like it was a great day. I can't wait to hear about little sister too! That's the best feeling ever...to know that the pregnancy will soon be over and you'll have a sweet little baby face to kiss on. Keep us posted!