

We have been having lots of fun this first winter in Wisconsin. The kids got ice skates for Christmas so they have been enjoying indoor and outdoor ice skating.

Abigail is just growing and getting more and more cute as she grows. Her eyes are opening a little more often for a little longer it seems, so that is always fun. I can't wait for the first real smile :)


Gramma Sue celebrated her birthday last Sunday so we celebrated with her while watching the Packers win the Superbowl! It was a great time with Grandparents at their house. Hannah is still doing basketball, and Joey has started wrestling. He is giving it a try since he loves doing it so much with David around the house. I don't think it is going to beat basketball as an actual sport he does at school, but it is good to give it a try and he will always be doing it at home anyway. He still loves basketball the most! David is just loving school and has lately taken interest in doing puzzles. Ill post a video of him doing one at the end.

Gracie still just loves books. She is really good at memorizing the words and reciting while looking at pictures. I will try to post a video of her "reading" Goldilicious. It is kind of a long video, but incredible that she can memorize it so well. Anyway, that is pretty much all going on here. I am just in Baby Heaven, loving every minute of my little peanut while she is still an infant and I can snuggle her as long as I want. Derrick is still loving his job, and actually enjoying all the shoveling opportunities living in Wisconsin allows him. He is really good at it!! I will end with a video of Lambeau Field last night after the Packers won the Superbowl. Go Pack!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Ang! She is adorable. I bet you are the greatest, sweetest mom ever!
You guys look like you're doing well. You've got a cute family! Will we be able to see you this summer in Wayan?
Post a Comment