Abigail Sue Whiting
1/11/2011
4:44 am
8 lbs. 10 oz
21 in,
She is finally here... and she came on her own without being induced. I went to the hospital around 12:30 early Tuesday morning, not in too much pain yet, but knowing it was labor. When we got there, I was still cool and collected, smiling, and not in too much pain, so they did all the normal background questions and stuff to get me all checked in to the hospital. As she was asking all the questions, I said, it is a good thing that I am not in pain because I would not want to be answering these questions, and she said, if you were in hard labor, we wouldn't be asking right now, we would do it later. Well a couple minutes later she finally finished and checked to see how far along I was. Well, her eyes got really big and she said, "your about an 8 and 90% effaced!! And so quickly she went out and then everyone started coming in preparing the room for a baby and they all said when they walked in, "you don't look like an 8!!" because I still wasn't in too much pain. So, needless to say, I was very pleased with how my labor and delivery went, because I was making my anesthesiologist wait for me to say I was ready (usually it is the other way around), and when I got the epidural I was just beginning to feel greater pain, and then about 30 minutes later she was born! She is perfect! Completely healthy, beautiful, easy going, snuggly, nurses like a champ, I could go on an on about her. Her brothers and sisters are already completely in love with her, and I already wonder how life was complete without her. She is a perfect addition and we love her so much!21 in,
5 comments:
Congratulations Angie! I just love that last picture, you have such a happy looking, beautiful family!
Is it just me or does she look just like Joey? She is beautiful! Nice job Ang! Congratulations to the whole family!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats you guys!
Exciting, EXCITING! I am so happy for you guys! There's no question what family Abigail belongs to...she looks just like her siblings! It was so good to talk to you earlier today and I look forward to seeing updates on Abby as well as the rest of your fam.
CONGRATS! She is darling, I am so excited for you guys! Her name fits perfectly into your family too! Love, Sara
Post a Comment