It seems like childhood has all these things that you experience that everyone in the world has also experienced during childhood like losing a first tooth, your first day of kindergarten, or your first really good skinned up knee. Well, I think there is also a list of baby rites of passage, like, dumping your first box of cereal, pooping in the bathtub, and here is my favorite, falling asleep during lunch. I love it, sitting straight up, mid-fist full of macaroni and cheese, and just too tired to go on any longer. I think I have a picture like this for each one of my kids.
1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures angie, and you write about them so cleverly too. If you have a video of Grace falling asleep you could win $10,000 on Funniest Home Videos! I didn't know Joe lost a tooth, but I'm glad he's feeling better with his pneumonia and that he waited til August to get it. Your July was too full of fun, except for Derrick. Thanks for the fun reads and cute pictures. Wish we could have been there for all of it.
Post a Comment