Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday



Here they are in their Easter dress before church. Here is the lowdown on my Sunday mornings... Derrick has to be at church before the kids are usually up and church is at 9. So to get all the kids ready and fed before we leave is truly somewhat of an act of faith considering I'm still not sleeping through the night and Grace is usually not okay with me walking from room to room with out her in tow. As I write this I am thinking "why do I not get their clothes ready the night before and especially their shoes??" Because as you can see by the picture, we sometimes have a hard time finding shoes for Sunday morning and usually they are put on in the car on the way. Oh well, maybe next Saturday night I will remember to do that.

Regardless, they are still the cutest kids in the world!

No comments: