Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hannah's halftime show

Tonight Hannah got to perform at the halftime of the local High School's Varsity girls Basketball game. She had gone to a Pom Pon clinic a few weeks back and this was the big show night. It was very cute. We had fun yelling GO HANNAH! and she just LOVES performing. I also tried to show her how cool it was that the girls were so good at basketball and how much fun it looked just to make it fair and open her mind to that possibility as well :) Here she is.....

3 comments:

Becky said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT?! :) I love it. Go Hannah! I also love hearing Derrick laughing in the background. It's a proud Daddy laugh. I also wish we lived closer so we could come to stuff like that. Maybe someday hu? :) Love you!!

Lisa said...

She looks so cute out there, how fun for her to be able to do something like that. For a brief second it looked like they were doing that 80's dance from "Can't Buy me Love" it was awesome!

Gramma-Mom-Julie said...

That's my Hannah! Will you do the dance again for us at Christmas? Or maybe you can teach it to Grampa and do it together! I just showed it to Grampa and he said "There's a little Angie!" Now i'll go dry my eyes...
Love, Gramma