Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gramma Biolo visits


Last week we had the wonderful chance to have my mom come to visit. She needed to bond with Grace since the last and only other time she saw her was the day of and the day after she was born. Gracie loved her Gramma Biolo! We had a fun filled week playing with Gramma and then we were off to Houston to visit the Bradys and do a little garage saleing... I'm not usually a garage sale kind of person, but this one in their neighborhood is amazing. But that is another story. Here are the cousins (minus Ben and Julia and Andrew)
I think I was the only one who captured Andrew in a picture this day ( he refused to pose in our star picture) but too bad Sean is not in this one, so we really never got one with them all... Cutie kids. So anyway, Hannah's birthday is tomorrow (stay tuned for more birthday pictures) and we got to celebrate her birthday with cousins and Gramma. She wanted to go ice skating for her birthday party activity so here are a few pictures of that. I will save all the birthday celebration pics for tomorrow... Grace and David had to stay home with Aunt Wendi. :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!

Angie I sent you an email earlier today, we're coming to OK next week, hopefully we can meet up.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny! Looks like you had a great time all around! I cannot believe how big those beautiful kiddies are getting! We love you guys!

Snelders Family said...

Ice skating now you are talking. They look like they are having fun.