Sunday, November 30, 2008
Gramma and Grampa Whiting for Thanksgiving in Oklahoma!!
We just finished a wonderful holiday weekend with Gramma and Grampa Whiting. They came down Tuesday night and we played and had fun ever since. Among other things we went on a boat ride on a canal in the City, watched Wall-E, visited the OKC National Memorial from the 1995 bombing, talked about what we are thankful for, swam in a hotel, watched football on our new HDTV (our Christmas present from them --Thankyou!!!), read books, did puzzles, went to a cowboy museum, played at the park, ate lots of turkey, danced in front of a video camera, celebrated Hannah's birthday one more time, and did some Christmas shopping. We miss them already... here are the pics.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how fun! your kids are growing up!
Hey Angie! You have the cutest kids - I loved their Halloween costumes. Looks like you're doing great. Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving! Take care...Natalie
Angie! We need to talk! It has been waaaay too long. I cannot even imagine how busy you are with 4. three kids makes my head spin. Your kids are getting so old! It was good to see pics of your mom. I wish i could talk to you about that. I lost my phone with my #s so will u email me your phone #? Love yu so much . I had marja over for dinner and I was able to hang out with Amber too. SO fun!
That sounds like one "Action Packed" holiday!! We miss you guys. Lucky we get to keep in touch via our blogs! Your kids are so cute and Grace is growing so fast.
Hannah Rae Whiting
That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! WE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Hannah
Post a Comment