Friday, January 25, 2008

SUCCESS!!

David has been potty training the past 2 days with not a whole lot of success. This morning I think I found the trip to his trigger on wanting to use the potty. I had starburst candy for him locked in the pantry for when he went potty, well, this morning I put the starburst above the toilet in a cupboard where he could climb up to get it himself and all of a sudden David is taking himself to the potty with no promptings from me. Of course I go watch and he really does sit on the potty, go, pull up his undees by himself then proceed to climb and get himself a candy. He wants ABSOLUTELY NO help from me. Im just glad he doesn't mind if Im in there to watch!! I guess independence is all he needed...

1 comment:

lori said...

Angie! Congrats on the training. Leah is finally catching on to the the process. But, we have been going through a roll of TP every other day and clogging the toilets like mad! Love your buns!