Saturday, August 13, 2011

Biolo Family Reunion 2011



Wendi got to plan our Biolo family reunion this summer and she planned a good one! We were in Iron Mountain, Michigan at a cabin for the week which made for some really fun memories being all together. We also had a trip up to Mackinac Island which is one of my favorite places in the whole world! Since there were so many pictures I made a few collages and since it is too late I will have to write more later... These are mostly from our "minute to win it" night that Wendi planned. It was hilarious! We had oreos on our faces and marshmellows on our noses... we were toilet papering the yard and doing fun stuff with noodles.These pictures are all from Mackinac island. We all rented bikes and went around the 8 mile island stopping at all the pretty sites including stops to jump in the lake to cool off a bit. Can you see why I love this place? No motors, just bikes, feet and hoofs! The water was so blue and beautiful! It almost looked like Jamaica water minus all the salt (and sand).

1 comment:

Gramma-Mom-Julie said...

I LOVE them all Angie! I need to get some of the individual ones for my album... Oh it was so fun and such neat memories!