Saturday, July 30, 2011

Joey is 8!!!



Our little Joe Bear turned 8!! Hard to believe how the time flies... it seems like just yesterday he was playing "uperman" with his sister "nani". I love this boy. In 8 years, Joe is becoming a very loving, nurturing big brother. He absolutely loves his baby sister. He is also a good worker! When it is time to work, he doesn't complain, and actually likes to do it. He is also developing a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He decided that he wanted to be baptized when he turned 8 years old and did not take it lightly!With Gramma and Grampa WhitingBrandon and Ayca made it up for his big day! He was super happy because so much of his family could be there since our reunion started the next day. All of his cousins were there to see him baptized. With Gramma and Grampa Biolo

We are so proud of Joe. Happy Birthday Buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to tell you I teared up reading this post! And seeing Joey look sooooo grown up;) I know proudyou are of that amazing young man!! Congrats Joe! We love you!!

Sue said...

We want pictures!!! It was great to be there..
Grampa & Gramma