Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring '11 Kid's UPDATE

I'll start with Hannah...
HANNAH got her hair cut! It is so cute... I have been wanting her to cut it like this for so long, and she finally agreed after she saw how cute Gracie's hair cut was. I think it is darling on both of them (not to mention A LOT easier to take care of). On the other hand,JOE is growing his hair out on top and it sure can get wild if he has been playing outside. He has recently started playing baseball with his first game being in a couple of weeks.DAVID is reading!! He loves his new found freedom and feels like one of the big kids now that he can sit and read a book all to himself. T-ball has started for David and he loves hitting the ball!
GRACE was loving Easter this year. She couldn't wait for her Easter basket to get hidden and she was actually really good at finding eggs this year. She was also good at eating what was inside...

ABIGAIL is rolling over now, so there are a few videos of her rolling and talking. She is three and a half months old and just as cute as she can be! She is loving her fist lately. I just love her. I just love all my kids. I don't think I could be any more grateful for all of them. I am such a lucky mommy. I feel so blessed.What a doll!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love that stage when they try so hard with their cute chubby legs to roll. cute!

Lisa said...

Hannah looks so pretty and grown up with her new hair cut! I love Joe's new do as well.
Abigail is growing fast, I am sure the time is flying by for you. She is a precious baby!
Happy Mother's Day Angie!

Snelders said...

What a good looking family. Always fun to see the pictures and hear about how busy the kids are. Are you going to Idaho this summer?