Monday, March 14, 2011



This is a video of Gracie while we were at Gramma and Grampa Whiting's house this past Sunday. It is too cute!! The past month there has been lots of wrestling, basketball, playing in snow and kissing baby Abi. The best news is that our house in Oklahoma is finally closed. Horray! That is a huge load off our minds and burden off our budget. Joey is liking wrestling, but as I suspected he told me that next year he would only do wrestling if there wasn't something better for him to do. Since he will be in 3rd grade he will get to do the travelling basketball team like Hannah is doing so he will definitely be doing that instead. Here are a few pictures of him wrestling.
Abi has now started smiling for real... this picture is not a real smile, but I have yet to capture the real smile on camera. It is very cute though.

2 comments:

Becky said...

WHat a cutie. ANd I love the video. :)

Marja said...

That is the most darling picture ever! I just LOVE little baby faces! Wish we were close so I could squeeze on her.