Gramma and Grampa Biolo are here visiting right now! It is lots of fun and very nice not making dinner and getting help with my laundry!! I wish they could stay forever!!!
We've got a budding young singer in our house these days. It is so cute I had to post. Sorry about the last post, all I can say is I had a fight with my computer and it won I guess. It looks normal on MY screen, but on every other screen it is nonsense, and I can't figure out how to fix it. So the first video is Hannah tapping Grace singing popcorn popping, and the second video is Grace singing along with her book. It is just precious. I will also attach a few pictures from the past month or so.
Besides singing and reading books to herself, Grace wants to do it all by herself! Getting in her carseat, buckling herself up, putting on her shoes, taking off her shoes, everything. She just loves nursury these days. During sacrament meeting at church, anytime we sing a song she says, "now nursury!" and thinks it is time to go. So by the end she is dying to get loose and run to nursury all by herself! So cute.
The kids on the last day of school with their teachers from last year.
I couldn't help but be so proud! Hannah got so many awards on the last day of school. Smarty pants.
David got to play t-ball this spring. He loved it and so did Grace. She was always putting helmets on backwards and I am regretting not getting a good picture of her with a helmet on. Joe also played baseball, but unfortunately I was a neglectful blogger and didn't get any good shots of the games. Oh well.
Did I mention I went to girls camp? It was lots of fun, and the other leader that went with me said it best... Camp really is the best place to get to know your young women and share spiritual experiences with them. I do love them all!! The last picture is of one of my girls rappelling "spiderman style".

2 comments:
hannah has a really good voice! of course she does....both her parents do too. :)
What a beautiful baby Grace is!!! Love, Sara
Post a Comment