
We had our Biolo family reunion last month. It was especially great for Derrick and I because we had the reunion at Derrick's grandparents house in Wayan, Idaho so it was a chance to show my family around Derrick's family's homebase. It was so fun, and more pictures to come...
1 comment:
Ang-
Not so sure you remember me but go check out my blog and it may help you. I just randomly found Mindy's blog (sooo happy I did, it's been forever!)and saw that you had commented on the same post. I then went to your blog and WOW! your family is darling! It is so fun to see you guys and what you have been up to! It's hard to imagine that it's been close to 10 years...honestly, where does the time go. Anyway, it looks like things are going well for you. I love that I found some of my long lost "pillar-house" (was that the name) girls! I'm excited to be able to catch up a little and hopefully stay in touch.
Love,
Jana (Tidwell) Dodenbier
Post a Comment