Ha! I love it. I saw your comments on my blog... just so you know, that photo book I did for Julia's first year was so easy. They had the pages already done, I just placed what pictures I wanted there. It was just a Baby's first year photo book on shutterfly. you could do it so easily! :) It's nice. I'm deciding if I'm going to order it. It's $30. kinda pricey, but it would be nice to have. It's my new favorite thing, though. YOu can make smaller ones for cheaper, but I thought that one was fun. Love you!
2 comments:
Ha! I love it. I saw your comments on my blog... just so you know, that photo book I did for Julia's first year was so easy. They had the pages already done, I just placed what pictures I wanted there. It was just a Baby's first year photo book on shutterfly. you could do it so easily! :) It's nice. I'm deciding if I'm going to order it. It's $30. kinda pricey, but it would be nice to have. It's my new favorite thing, though. YOu can make smaller ones for cheaper, but I thought that one was fun. Love you!
mmmmm...bacon
That's awesome, what a funny picture!
Post a Comment