I know, she is not what you were expecting her to look like, but here she is, the newest addition to our family!! We decided to get a little puppy for our home last week and we already love her to pieces!! How couldn't you love that face? She is a shih tzu puppy someone was selling in the wal-mart parking lot and it was actually me (angie) who wanted to bring her home. Usually Im the one saying NO to pets in our house, but I just couldn't resist those little puppy eyes and she is so cuddly!! I've only heard her bark once at a rock she pushed along the tile floor and it echoed and made a really funny noise. She loves to cuddle and play and she is so good with the kids. She is quickly learning how to poo outside the pee is going to be a little harder, but at least she usually does it on the tile. Im hoping by the time the new baby is here she will be all house trained and ready to go.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Puppy Love
I know, she is not what you were expecting her to look like, but here she is, the newest addition to our family!! We decided to get a little puppy for our home last week and we already love her to pieces!! How couldn't you love that face? She is a shih tzu puppy someone was selling in the wal-mart parking lot and it was actually me (angie) who wanted to bring her home. Usually Im the one saying NO to pets in our house, but I just couldn't resist those little puppy eyes and she is so cuddly!! I've only heard her bark once at a rock she pushed along the tile floor and it echoed and made a really funny noise. She loves to cuddle and play and she is so good with the kids. She is quickly learning how to poo outside the pee is going to be a little harder, but at least she usually does it on the tile. Im hoping by the time the new baby is here she will be all house trained and ready to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww, what a cute little puppy. Your kids must be loving that.
cute puppy! Ben would love to play with him. Miss you guys!!
by the way, you need to add me under your "friends and their blogs" section :)
Hey guys! Your newest edition is adorable! I see dogs like that and it is very tempting to beg my husband to let me get a dog. I love your posts Angie--I just got done reading your entire blog and you make me Smile! Very Cute Job. I love this blog world where we can keep in touch no matter how far apart we live. So if you can share any potty training tips, I would appreciate it. Nathan says his is broken and doesn't want to even try underpants. I keep asking him daily if he wants to wear underwear and he keeps telling me very politely--No Fank-You.
Ben likes to see the picture of your puppy. you should send more. :)
Post a Comment