Just wanted to let everyone know that we are making the score even in our family with a little baby girl. As far as Hannah is concerned now all is going to be fair and even in Whiting World with 3 boys and 3 girls. She was a little camera shy and faced the wrong way to get a good profile shot, however the gender was very apparent. If it had been a good picture of the profile I would be blogging a picture but it probably isnt worth it for now. Maybe another time because I also need to figure out how to use my new scanner... We are so excited to have another sweet little girl in our family!!
4 comments:
Yay, another girl! Congrats whiting family
I am so excited for you guys. I can only imagine that Hannah is really happy. I am excited to have another niece
Angie!
How exciting.What a perfect little family. You two produce the cutest kids.. Love ya
Congratulations Derrick and Angie - we are very excited for you. You have such a cute family (including the dog, and I'm typically not a huge dog lover).
Sharon & Mike
Post a Comment